ONLINE INTIMACY CLASSES
I have created the following classes so that you can explore your sexuality and enhance your knowledge and comfort around physical and emotional intimacy from the comfort of your own home. Once you sign up for a class you will receive an email with instructions on how to access your class through the Teachable platform. You will be able to watch the video and go through a specially designed workbook with activities that guide you to integrate the new information into your life and relationship.
The Pleasure Series
After a decade of presenting workshops and working with men, women, and couples I have discovered that one of biggest challenges to a satisfying sex life is that most people have not been taught about how sexual desire works, how our bodies get turned on, or the ability to give and receive pleasure. Most couples don’t even know how to talk about sex or ask for what they want or need.
One of the most significant things you can do to improve your experience and satisfaction in intimate relationships is to gain sexual self-confidence. When you understand how your body works and how your partners body works you can transform how you think and feel about sex.
When you are confident that you can provide pleasure to your partner and you feel comfortable to ask for what you want and need to experience your own pleasure you will anticipate intimacy with a new passion and enthusiasm. I’ve created the Pleasure Series to provide you with the knowledge and tools that will empower you in your own sexuality and build your confidence to either pursue a new lover or generate anticipation and excitement with a long-term partner.
The Pleasure Series: For Women
Sexual vitality comes from an integration of the heart, mind and body and when those aspects are explored and understood sexual vitality can be experienced and fully embraced. Feminine Sexuality is about receptivity and connection, it is about giving yourself permission to receive.
This class is designed to teach you all about feminine sexuality and the way women experience sexual desire and pleasure. This is a great class to take if you are a woman wanting to understand and embrace your body so that you can feel more empowered in your own sexuality. It is also a great class if your partner is a woman and you want to understand her better and learn how to bring her more pleasure.
In this class you will:
• Discover unique aspects to feminine vs. masculine sexuality
• Learn about the female body and how it is designed to experience pleasure
• Gain an understanding of the mind body connection and how women experience sexual desire and arousal
• Explore common concerns women have around sexuality such as painful sex and low desire.
• Learn practical skills to empower you in how to receive or give more pleasure
The Pleasure Series: For Men
Masculine Sexuality is often portrayed as spontaneous and intense, and there is a more common narrative that embraces masculine sexuality. However, not all men experience sexuality the same and it is important to learn how integrate the mind and body to fully experience pleasure, connection, and sexual vitality. This class is designed to teach you all about masculine sexuality and the way men experience sexual desire and pleasure. This is a great class to take if you are a man wanting to understand your body and feel more empowered in your pleasure and performance and it is also a great class if your partner is a man and you want to learn how to bring him more pleasure.
In this class you will:
• Discover unique aspects of masculine sexuality vs. feminine sexuality
• Learn about the male body and how it is designed to experience pleasure
• Gain an understanding of the mind body connection and how men experience sexual desire and arousal
• Explore common concerns men have such as erectile disfunction and porn addiction
• Learn practical skills that will empower you in how to give and receive more pleasure
The Pleasure Series: For Couples
In this class you we will explore coming together to give each other pleasure. You will learn about:
• Foreplay and the art of transition
• Creating space for intimacy and experimentation to reinvigorate your sexual intimacy.
• Practical techniques to experience more pleasure during physical intimacy and intercourse
• Common concerns and obstacles couples often face such desire discrepancy, erectile issues, lubrication and pleasurable stimulation.
Back in the Sack
This class was created by a parent for parents and is based on my Post-Baby Sexual Wellness Series. Having a baby is an incredible adventure for most couples but there are surprises after you bring the baby home and transition from a couple to a family. There is a period of healing physically and learning to re-connect, this forces you to reestablish your intimate connection and for most couples actually talk about sex. It is easy to let the physical intimacy get overshadowed by the demands of a new baby, but it is essential for the vitality and connection of your relationship to make physical intimacy a priority. This class will help you understand the healing process and educate, support, and encourage you in re-establishing passionate loving intimacy.
In this class you will:
• Discover why physical intimacy is so important for the longevity of couples, especially new parents.
• Learn about post baby-recovery for the body and how a woman’s body changes after giving birth
• Learn about pleasure anatomy and gain confidence and understanding in how to give and receive pleasure.
• Explore ways to navigate common concerns of new parents such as exhaustion and low sexual desire.